Crazy Ivan

"Off The Regular Topic" Items Forum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Crazy Ivan

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

So, who thinks they are going to do it? Invade Ukraine. Sure looks like it's coming, and they probably don't give a rats ass what we think about it. Maybe our...leadership...decides to go to war over Ukraine. The little ditty below may come in handy for all you young pups who didn't learn all that cool shit in school.

https://youtu.be/Inh6h3r_Eik
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Crazy Ivan

Post by Rongo »

Why should they bother? They already annexed the Crimea and it's too costly to do an outright invasion in today's world. But a threat of an invasion can be far more beneficial to them. With just the threat, everyone is fleeing Ukraine like rats on a sinking ship, no one will be investing in them for a long while & the Ukraine economy will tank to the point of total collapse. Then they can quietly invest, buy & acquire the crumbs without firing a shot. Economic warfare is definitely in vogue; the new way to wage a war.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

I think that it's all smoke and mirrors. There is no reason why the puppet should want to go to war with Russia. This has all the making of a false flag the will be instituted by Biden and his CIA which will end up in "skirmishes" that will be reported as full on war. Note that Biden has recently said that it would be Russia who plants the false flag. And really it's the US and CIA which have the most expertise with such activities. We are being programmed as we speak. But, if Biden was serious, he'd be sending more than 5000 troops. And that's if he's actually sent any. I don't believe anything I read anymore. The NATO response is rather impotent as well. That said, there is a good reason why Russia would invade Ukraine and it relates to the Black Sea and Biblical prophesy and Israel.

The Eastern Dragon (China) teamed up with Iran who invades from the East. Gog from Magog invading from the North. Russia could not easily invade from the north without acquiring the southern ports of Ukraine. This will happen but right now is anyone's guess. WWIII will initiate in the Middle East and it will be nuclear. That has been the plan for the last 175 years by those who truly run the world. The key is to keep an eye on Damascus. (Isaiah 17:1). When you see this, the end begins.

Anyway, I think all of this saber rattling is a distraction from what is really going on. What that is, is anyone's guess. I suggest it has more to do with the plandemic and more control and something the World Economic Forum has put in place. And really, the US is not capable or in the position to get into a shooting war with Russia. In the scenario presented by the media, we'd get our asses handed to us. Least we not forget that the US has only shown expertise with waring against barbarians and we've pretty much failed in every endeavor since WWII against the barbarians.

People in Ukraine are not fleeing in mass as some would suggest. Yea, some are leaving. I've seen some reporting from Ukraine on local militias beginning to activate in the Kiev and Odessa regions but it's really all to do about nothing. Three days ago even Ukraine was saying that Russia would invade within 24 hours. Biden is still using the "imminent" word. To me, it's all rather sophomoric. But, anymore we have lunatics' running this country, so anything is possible.

Remember that as Obama was leaving office, there was all sorts of US military activity moving to the borders of Russia. Trump never addressed this. As a matter of fact, the whole thing went quiet. One thing for sure is that the Demoncrats sure like beating the drums of war.
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:25 pm So, who thinks they are going to do it? Invade Ukraine. Sure looks like it's coming, and they probably don't give a rats ass what we think about it. Maybe our...leadership...decides to go to war over Ukraine. The little ditty below may come in handy for all you young pups who didn't learn all that cool shit in school.

https://youtu.be/Inh6h3r_Eik
Guess, we should start adopting, before it's too late.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Looks like Soviet tanks are moving into the separatist parts of Ukraine. It never fucking ends does it? Every generation we have the same ol' shit. My thoughts are with the troops I know fuck well we have over there tonight, some we know about, and the ones they don't tell us about just yet. May they all come home safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRq-moWcBUU
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

Very little coming out of Ukraine. Everything is a secret. The people have been told not to photograph/video anything about troop movements. But lose lips.... If there were any large troop movements to the southeast or towards Belarus, we would know it. This came out of the Donbass region yesterday. Of course it's in Russian but you can get the gist of it... It's always the people that suffer.

https://youtu.be/eoWde3s9iTo

I have friends in Kharkiv who have seen no Russian incursion yet. And drones are flying...

This whole thing is pretty odd...
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

I've have friends who are stationed in Europe or have deployed to the region. I watched CNN all day yesterday to see what was happening. Today I keep checking in with CNN to see if there are any updates.

Maybe I'm just too damn naive, after all my years in uniform, but I don't see this ending peacefully. I really hope I'm wrong. Thought the Cold War was over with when the Wall fell in 89, followed by the desolvation of the USSR in 91. Famous last words, I guess I was wrong..........
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

qz2026 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:45 am I think that it's all smoke and mirrors. There is no reason why the puppet should want to go to war with Russia. This has all the making of a false flag the will be instituted by Biden and his CIA which will end up in "skirmishes" that will be reported as full on war. Note that Biden has recently said that it would be Russia who plants the false flag. And really it's the US and CIA which have the most expertise with such activities. We are being programmed as we speak. But, if Biden was serious, he'd be sending more than 5000 troops. And that's if he's actually sent any. I don't believe anything I read anymore. The NATO response is rather impotent as well. That said, there is a good reason why Russia would invade Ukraine and it relates to the Black Sea and Biblical prophesy and Israel.

The Eastern Dragon (China) teamed up with Iran who invades from the East. Gog from Magog invading from the North. Russia could not easily invade from the north without acquiring the southern ports of Ukraine. This will happen but right now is anyone's guess. WWIII will initiate in the Middle East and it will be nuclear. That has been the plan for the last 175 years by those who truly run the world. The key is to keep an eye on Damascus. (Isaiah 17:1). When you see this, the end begins.

Anyway, I think all of this saber rattling is a distraction from what is really going on. What that is, is anyone's guess. I suggest it has more to do with the plandemic and more control and something the World Economic Forum has put in place. And really, the US is not capable or in the position to get into a shooting war with Russia. In the scenario presented by the media, we'd get our asses handed to us. Least we not forget that the US has only shown expertise with waring against barbarians and we've pretty much failed in every endeavor since WWII against the barbarians.

People in Ukraine are not fleeing in mass as some would suggest. Yea, some are leaving. I've seen some reporting from Ukraine on local militias beginning to activate in the Kiev and Odessa regions but it's really all to do about nothing. Three days ago even Ukraine was saying that Russia would invade within 24 hours. Biden is still using the "imminent" word. To me, it's all rather sophomoric. But, anymore we have lunatics' running this country, so anything is possible.

Remember that as Obama was leaving office, there was all sorts of US military activity moving to the borders of Russia. Trump never addressed this. As a matter of fact, the whole thing went quiet. One thing for sure is that the Demoncrats sure like beating the drums of war.
I have read a lot of rational explanations of what is going on between Russia and Ukraine. This ain't one of them.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

SA1911a1 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:33 pm
qz2026 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:45 am I think that it's all smoke and mirrors. There is no reason why the puppet should want to go to war with Russia. This has all the making of a false flag the will be instituted by Biden and his CIA which will end up in "skirmishes" that will be reported as full on war. Note that Biden has recently said that it would be Russia who plants the false flag. And really it's the US and CIA which have the most expertise with such activities. We are being programmed as we speak. But, if Biden was serious, he'd be sending more than 5000 troops. And that's if he's actually sent any. I don't believe anything I read anymore. The NATO response is rather impotent as well. That said, there is a good reason why Russia would invade Ukraine and it relates to the Black Sea and Biblical prophesy and Israel.

I have read a lot of rational explanations of what is going on between Russia and Ukraine. This ain't one of them.
Why am I not surprised?
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

I guess our worse fears have become a reality.......I'll keep politics out of this. I wish for the Ukrainian people to be safe, and for my friends deployed in the region also.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Figured it was coming, what happens now is anyone's guess. If anyone was thinking the Cold War wasn't back can now face reality.
Theodore Roosevelt
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Putin wants to restore the glorious Soviet Empire. He is growing old and wants to seal his place in history as Putin the Great.

The whole issue reeks of how WWII started; the parallels are amazing. When he is successful in conquering Ukraine, it will not be the end of his ambitions any more than the Czechoslovakia takeover ended Hitler's lust for land and power. Putin is a melomaniac out for glory, and he doesn't care how many people he has to kill to get it. Putin is a thief a liar and a KGB thug and needs to be at the end of a rope.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Jallukola

Post by Jallukola »

Full scale attack with mechanized units from north (propably from Belarus too), south (Crimea) and east (separatist zones), plus an air-landing assault on an airport in the vicinity of Kiev.

You can guess how the feelings are in Finland, the only western country bordering Putinistan that isn't part of NATO...
InOmaha

Post by InOmaha »

I guess we've seen the last steel case ammo out of Russia or the Ukraine.

Crazy times.

Here's what Putin thinks of the US position.
Screenshot_20220224-145853_DuckDuckGo.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

GO FUCK YOURSELF
unknown Ukranian soldier on Zmiinyi Island minutes before he died replying to Russians demanding his surrender.

Words that will live forever.
Theodore Roosevelt
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:38 pm GO FUCK YOURSELF
unknown Ukranian soldier on Zmiinyi Island minutes before he died replying to Russians demanding his surrender.

You got that right.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

SA1911a1 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:11 pm
Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:38 pm GO FUCK YOURSELF

You got that right.
:grumpy: can somebody forward that reply to Washington D.C.? :facepalm1: never mind , they already are.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I know how to win the battle and take the city, lets shell the nuclear reactor. :bonk:
Theodore Roosevelt
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

If I had my way, those half billion dollar yachts the Germans and French took would become artificial reefs. They could send the video of them sinking to the oligarchs. Chances are that no amount of money could get the Germans to build another and if the Russians wanted to fight in court to get their toys back, so be it. They could hire a salvage company that specialized in recovery from the Marianna's Trench.

The whole war is about the Russian Mafia fighting to retain and expand their oil profits and Putin doesn't care how many people need to die in the process. Some Americans think that he is a hero, but he is a survivor of the "We will Bury You" bunch. May he soon suffer from lead poisoning before he drags us, intentionally or unintentionally into WWIII.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Mustn't waste, the filming part is a good idea. Film me shooting skeet with a former Soviet Mosin off the deck, then frying hot dogs in whatever fancy pots they got in the galley, eating cheese doodles real sloppy in the grand salon while watching Abbott and Costello movies, sleeping in the owners cabin with a huge US flag up on one wall and a picture of Ronald Reagan on the other. Yea, I could have a lot of fun with some Soviet billionaires private yacht. Oh yea, first we haul it to my place on dry ground, thinks sink in the water, like me for instance, so better on land for the long haul. Harder for Putin to repossess it that way also, what with me owning guns and all, and the no trespassing sign on the gate. Should be one of these boats for each of us. Probably lots of good eats on there, but I am not eating that fish eggs crap, fucking cat food.
Theodore Roosevelt