New gun shop

"Off The Regular Topic" Items Forum
steelbuttplate

New gun shop

Post by steelbuttplate »

My wife has closed down her dog grooming business, so I've claimed the space and I'm moving the Busted Knuckle gun shop in.. I had one end of the garage bay, so it's a big upgrade. 1. The Russian 91/30 wall.
1. 1930/53 Ishevsk MO
2. 1928 Izhevsk Dragoon (SA)
3. 1936 Tula hex
4. 1928 Tula hex
5.--8. '37 '38, '39, '40 Tula
9. 1933 Tula :vcool:
10. 91/59 yeller feller
11. 1939 Tula (prone) "Long Ranger"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: New gun shop

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Cool! So, it's all for sale at rock bottom prices?
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:40 am Cool! So, it's all for sale at rock bottom prices?
Well let me be the first to make an offer:
Based on member discount and multiple item discount and USPS M/O discount, My C&R and a M/O for $1000.00 will be in the mail
Thanks ever so much and tell me about your Mausers!
:chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Sonny

Post by Sonny »

I can pay you in Canuck bucks but I want free shipping. :lol:
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:40 am Cool! So, it's all for sale at rock bottom prices?
Just in your wildest fantasies. What its this the 90's ? There are no rock bottom prices. None of those are for sale.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Ironnewt wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:30 am
Well let me be the first to make an offer:
Based on member discount and multiple item discount and USPS M/O discount, My C&R and a M/O for $1000.00 will be in the mail
Thanks ever so much and tell me about your Mausers!
:chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:
I don't do Mausers much, have a K-98 sporter with red field peep site, and a Spanish M-43 8mm no crest. I can't see the Mauser rear sights. I don't see how anyone can.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

steelbuttplate wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:20 am
Just in your wildest fantasies. What its this the 90's ? There are no rock bottom prices. None of those are for sale.
90's?? I want 1950's prices.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:32 pm
steelbuttplate wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:20 am
90's?? I want 1950's prices.
. Me too! I'll give you $29.99 for one of your war babies. :wink:
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

More moving and hanging and put away, I'm getting there. This is my final stand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

So what are the shop hours? So we can come by and peruse the selection.......
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Why the huge padlock on the steel cabinet when you have guns all over the walls for easy picking? That door and the window need a lot more securing. Bars over the glass and solid core steel door without the smash and grab window in it. That thing even opens inward doesn't it? One good kick and it's open. Do I see a pet door in it? That a good American made vice, or a virusland piece of shit? Can't tell from a picture, if it's vintage USA that's what I would be taking. Fuck the guns, I have guns, ammo too, but a good USA vice is getting hard to find. A shop in town lost a hundred grand worth of custom jewelry when they got robbed one night. The thief got in by removing the AC unit in the exact setup you have there
Theodore Roosevelt