Hatfield 12 ga auto

Everything shotgun discussed here.
locomotiveguy

Hatfield 12 ga auto

Post by locomotiveguy »

Just bought one at Walmart for $226 Guns Mag April issue, gave it an excellent review. It looks great. Heads up this may be a really great deal. Check it out.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Hatfield 12 ga auto

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I own a Hatfield rifle but I never heard of the Hatfield shotgun. Also made by a member of the Hatfield family?
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
locomotiveguy

Post by locomotiveguy »

Made in Turkey according to the the article in guns mag. Mine had a serial number that probably equals #79. I have since seen a mirror image shotgun under a different name for $399. I bet these were sold to Walmart for start up money.
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Walmart had a big push for these & got exclusive rights to them this year. They seem to be decent overall, and they also have a Hatfield single shot folder for $99.

After the Guns Magazine article I ordered a few more Semi-autos in 12 & 20ga. Haven't sold any yet at my store, but ready with some inventory.

I might buy one with my 25% OFF Black Friday Discount. :biggrin:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
Jbob

Post by Jbob »

Seen the brake downs at my local Walmart but not the autos yet. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be watching...
At that price it would be great to have a set of them.

Hey Rongo, that Tristar over under your selling sure is nice. Mine went in the new gun safe where it'll probably never be fired. I just like picking pretty things like that up now and then to look at.
Jbob

Post by Jbob »

locomotiveguy wrote:Just bought one at Walmart for $226 Guns Mag April issue, gave it an excellent review. It looks great. Heads up this may be a really great deal. Check it out.
Have any pictures up yet ???
locomotiveguy

Post by locomotiveguy »

not yet but read the article in the April Guns Mag it says it all and some good pics
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Jbob wrote:Seen the brake downs at my local Walmart but not the autos yet. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be watching...
At that price it would be great to have a set of them.

Hey Rongo, that Tristar over under your selling sure is nice. Mine went in the new gun safe where it'll probably never be fired. I just like picking pretty things like that up now and then to look at.
For the price that Tri-Star is a pretty nice over/under. If it were available in 20ga I would get one.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"