Police Trade-In Glock 22 RTF2

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Tula44

Police Trade-In Glock 22 RTF2

Post by Tula44 »

I'm happy to have this Glock 22 RTF2 in the collection. This is my first law enforcement trade-in and it's in pretty good condition. The slide has slight holster wear, the night sights are still good, and the slide has the "fish gill" serrations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tjtM38

Re: Police Trade-In Glock 22 RTF2

Post by tjtM38 »

:thumbsup: That's a nice one. The slide serrations are unique. Don't think I have ever seen those on a police gun. I bought a PA State Trooper Glock 21 in .45 ACP a few years ago and it had some nice upgrades such as extended mag release, extended slide release and night sights. Most of these police guns have been carried a lot and fired only a little.
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

tjtM38 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:40 pm :thumbsup: That's a nice one. The slide serrations are unique. Don't think I have ever seen those on a police gun. I bought a PA State Trooper Glock 21 in .45 ACP a few years ago and it had some nice upgrades such as extended mag release, extended slide release and night sights. Most of these police guns have been carried a lot and fired only a little.
Thank you! From what I've read Glock didn't keep those type of slide serrations around very long. The RTF (Rough Textured Frame) is really nice! :thumbsup:
racerguy00

Post by racerguy00 »

Nice grab! I just picked up a Puerto Rican Police trade in Glock 23 RTF2. I like it a lot. How does yours shoot? Bore on mine is minty
On Facebook? Check out the non-sporter preservationist group at: OOOPS. Deleted by Facebook because it's evil to even discuss collectible firearms on social media these days.
Tula44

Post by Tula44 »

racerguy00 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:29 am Nice grab! I just picked up a Puerto Rican Police trade in Glock 23 RTF2. I like it a lot. How does yours shoot? Bore on mine is minty
Cool! I haven't had a chance yet to take it to the range, hopefully soon I'll be able to make a range trip. The bore on mine is pretty good also, doesn't appear to have been shot much.