the message.......

Laughs!
tomaustin

the message.......

Post by tomaustin »

On his honeymoon, Mike took off his pants and said to Karen, 'Here, try these on... !'

She tried them on and said, 'These are too large. They don't fit me.'

Mike said, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that.'

Then Karen took off her panties and handed them to Mike. She said, 'Here, you try on mine !

Mike did and said, I can't get into your panties.'

Karen said, 'Exactly... and if you don't change your attitude... you never WILL ...'
Tula44

Re: the message.......

Post by Tula44 »

Good one, lol.
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

And on the transgender honeymoon, :shifty: Ashton said to Blake, are these my underwear or yours ? Blake says, does it matter ? "Well hell yes it matters that where my private ,,,,uh,,,,,well,,,, no it doesn't matter.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
tomaustin

Post by tomaustin »

tonight on tv, i switched through 4 channels in a row that were about the transgender, lgbqrtlmfetc, and other definitions of the alternative selections by those people....it is dominating the airwaves....."which is ok", I am supposed to say....so nobody will call me up and threaten my very existence...
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

tomaustin wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:52 pm tonight on tv, i switched through 4 channels in a row that were about the transgender, lgbqrtlmfetc, and other definitions of the alternative selections by those people....it is dominating the airwaves....."which is ok", I am supposed to say....so nobody will call me up and threaten my very existence...
Yea but its not OK. There are just TWO genders. These fucked up queers are giving our youth (pre-teens) so many ideas and choices they don't know what to expect or feel , no telling what goes thru their head. This new crap is being rejected by school boards across the country.
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"