Something to make you laugh.

Laughs!
ffuries

Something to make you laugh.

Post by ffuries »

My sent this to me, and said it reminded her of something i would've done. To be honest it reminds of a few people around here, just saying....!

Enjoy the read and the laughs, oh and the visuals I imagined were funny as hell!

:3Dpop:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Something to make you laugh.

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

The moral of this story is Electricity will kill you kids, so don't play with it. :twisted:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
SA1911a1

Re: Something to make you laugh.

Post by SA1911a1 »

When we were kids we used to put together football games on Sunday afternoons. We played in an active cow pasture so getting tackled in a pile of cow shit was not unheard of. I remember the time that one of the guys was going out for a long pass, forgetting that he was close to the electric fence. He not only got in the fence, but became entangled in it. The charger was one of those that cycled, a second on and a second off, we could see the indicator lamp on the charger on the side of the barn, and every time that light came on, the kid screamed. We were all laughing too hard at his discomfort to run to the barn and pull the plug. I can not remember how quickly the problem resolved but I gurantee it was not quick enough for the victim.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum