My S&Ws

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
SA1911a1

My S&Ws

Post by SA1911a1 »

I never intended to collect S&Ws or revolvers. Over time these Smiths fell into my lap. I have enjoyed all of them.

Hey! Hey! I got enough band witdth to post a photo today! (after reducing the pixel count by about half)

The one that I shoot the best is the 65-2 (L. second from top) The previous owner had professional trigger work on that one from someone who knew just what they were doing. My favorite, overall, is the Model 22 (Stag handles) because my son gave it to me as a thank you gift for helping him with some work. The 19-3 is a really nice piece (adjustable sights) The 1903; .32, and 1905 ; .38 are nice historical pieces. The little plastic fantastic M&P .38 is handy for dropping in a coat pocket if I don't feel like dressing out for my normal carry. That one came with a built in laser, that I find as useful as tits on a boar hog. The model 10-6 is just a classic. I got the model 36 because I felt like I needed a model 36. I have one more Smith out there, doing duty with my daughter who is in Anchorage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
tjtM38

Re: My S&Ws

Post by tjtM38 »

That's a nice collection of revolvers. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SteelBP

Post by SteelBP »

:thumbsup:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup: :vcool: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

Everybody needs a model 36. The revolver with diamond grips, what model, does it have a model number, pre 1958?
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933