Single Six/Buckmark/Mini Revolver

Rim Fire Firearms
Shooter

Single Six/Buckmark/Mini Revolver

Post by Shooter »

These are my .22 handguns. The first one is a Ruger Single Six in .22lr and I have a .22Mag cylinder for it. This was my first handgun and would probably be the last gun to go if I had to get rid of them. Next is a Browning Buckmark I got for Christmas last year. Last is a North American Arms .22Mag mini-revolver. Sweet..................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John 8:12
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Single Six/Buckmark/Mini Revolver

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

You got some good ones there :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
knssrtrd

Post by knssrtrd »

They look like endless hours of fun to me.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:vcool: :vcool: :vcool: Like the ruger convertable
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

Very nice. I can't stand to think about a gun collection without some 22's in it.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

8-) 8-) 8-)
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

Ruger makes a nice single action revolver
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

bunkysdad wrote:Very nice. I can't stand to think about a gun collection without some 22's in it.

Yeah at least 5 or 6. :mrgreen:
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I love the Ruger single actions. You would think that Ruger would have made them perhaps from the very beginning, but in fact they designed and built the Single Six after the success of the pistol that launched their new company, the semi auto Standard Pistol. This Single Six is chambered for the .17 HMR and is a hoot to fire.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Where'd you get that sweetass Redhawk? I don't recall seeing that before.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

That is my brother's snaggins!
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

bunkysdad wrote:That is my brother's snaggins!
You should be snaggin it.

C. S. Lewis
MN Fan

Post by MN Fan »

Gorgeous handguns! Nice collection you have there!
Cocked, locked and ready to rock...