1939 D M91/30

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
armed_wing

1939 D M91/30

Post by armed_wing »

Any interesting history in that 91/30?

Best Robert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
armed_wing

Re: 1939 D M91/30

Post by armed_wing »

😅😊
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

A Pre-War 1939 Tula Arsenal 91/30. Likely too late for a SCW, but I am curious on the diamond stamp on the receiver. Could we get a better picture on that? Also, is there any import stamping on the end of the barrel. Not a typical Ukraine refurb for sure. 8-)

I like it; Would love to see that Diamond stamp more closely. :thumbsup:

39 Tula Diamond image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
armed_wing

Post by armed_wing »

The Diamond is Germany old stamp for deactivated ones. Right of it is FWW wich is import stamp.. Standard in 1970-80s when they come to Germany. all other stamps i showed.