Enemy at the Gates / Ron Perlman

All Military Snipers are discussed here!

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Ace3245

Enemy at the Gates / Ron Perlman

Post by Ace3245 »

Folks I’m attending a comic con event(if u know what that is you know) wondering if having Ron Perlman from enemy at the gates (koulicov) sign my PU mosin sniper rifle would increase its value or decrease? Obviously can’t bring the rifle into the show but what about the stock.? Handguard? Another part?
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Enemy at the Gates / Ron Perlman

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Have the actor sign a copy of the movie, not the real weapon given that he is not a real Soviet Great Patriotic war sniper.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Post by Miller Tyme »

Since it isn't the prop he used in the movie I am not sure there is any upside in doing it. Like JYD said, have him sign a copy of the movie, or a Pic of him from the movie holding a PU.
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
AMCHornet

Post by AMCHornet »

Using a famous person's signature to make a buck for yourself is a bit distasteful, don't you think? Kind of disrespectful to the rifle, too.
I'm just here for the free coffee mug and tee shirt. :vcool:
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Myself. I feel it would lower the value of a PU sniper to have his name signed on it.
He had nothing to do with that rifle.
Darryl
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Given my low opinion of most of Hollywood's " performers", I would not seek many of them out for any reason let alone putting their names on my gear. I don't know this particular actor, what kind of person he might be off camera, hopefully not one of the anti gun, anti America crowd who piss on everything I hold dear all the while glorifying every kind of violence on the screen. Jimmy Stewart, now there was a good man, I would happily have him sign any of my US milsurps, but that kind isn't readily available in todays entertainment industry.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
willyj73

Post by willyj73 »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:54 pm Given my low opinion of most of Hollywood's " performers", I would not seek many of them out for any reason let alone putting their names on my gear. I don't know this particular actor, what kind of person he might be off camera, hopefully not one of the anti gun, anti America crowd who piss on everything I hold dear all the while glorifying every kind of violence on the screen. Jimmy Stewart, now there was a good man, I would happily have him sign any of my US milsurps, but that kind isn't readily available in todays entertainment industry.
Perlman is a leftist douchebag
Mosin Fanboy
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

willyj73 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:00 pm
Junk Yard Dog wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:54 pm Given my low opinion of most of Hollywood's " performers", I would not seek many of them out for any reason let alone putting their names on my gear. I don't know this particular actor, what kind of person he might be off camera, hopefully not one of the anti gun, anti America crowd who piss on everything I hold dear all the while glorifying every kind of violence on the screen. Jimmy Stewart, now there was a good man, I would happily have him sign any of my US milsurps, but that kind isn't readily available in todays entertainment industry.
Perlman is a leftist douchebag
Now there's a big shock :roll:
Theodore Roosevelt