H&K P9S

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
mikenac

H&K P9S

Post by mikenac »

I recently added this P9S to my collection. Overall it seems to be in pretty good condition but I have been told to replace the buffer in it before firing. Hoping to get that knocked out asap and take it to the range!
tjtM38

Re: H&K P9S

Post by tjtM38 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

So what is the story on this? Prior military or law enforcement used one, or civilian used. Regardless I like it, although I admit I had to look it up as I didn't know anything about it.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
mikenac

Post by mikenac »

ffuries wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:41 pm So what is the story on this? Prior military or law enforcement used one, or civilian used. Regardless I like it, although I admit I had to look it up as I didn't know anything about it.
Honestly, I have not researched this serial number yet to find out. I would assume civilian use. I have heard they are a blast to shoot as they are also roller delayed blowback (which I am a big fan of). I am replacing a few wear items and then it will be off to the range!