How do I spell the arsenals

Mosin Information Pages, Video's on setting firing pin protrusion, how to check headspace, the Mosin bolt,
MosinWiki, How to's on cleaning your Mosin, shooting too hight? and much more.
Ironnewt

Re: How do I spell the arsenals

Post by Ironnewt »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:I hear Soviet prisons are very nice this time of year........
they are always nice.....if you are on the right side of the bars
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

Whammytap wrote:Hahaha, I listened to the pronunciation guide for Izhevsk thrice to try to learn how to say it, and upon realizing I couldn't make those sounds, thrice more just because Russian sounds so sexy. I'm not even sure I want to learn Russian, because the sounds of it are so nice without understanding the syntax.
Don't let the State of Maryland hear about "syntax" or I'll have to pay it!
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

kjohn

Post by kjohn »

This thread is funny! :chuckles: I lived and worked in a Dene community in Northern Saskatchewan for two years. (long enough, in fact, that I came away with a Dene wife. :wink: ) Dene has some serious similarities with Navajo. When I lived up there, a friend used to come over to my place to visit and swap truthful stories. One time, I thought I might show off to him just how good I was at speaking Dene. He laughed until tears ran down his cheeks, collected himself, and asked, "What the he!! are you trying to say?" His brother had a small gas station in the village, and we used to gather there after suppers and have our nightly "single man's club" meetings, consisting mostly funny stories and pitiless teasing. The brother always greeted me with something in Dene, but I never had the courage to ask anyone what it meant. :?

Doesn't have much to do with Mosin Nagant factory spellings, does it? :biggrin:
GOOD RIDDANCE LGR!! If there isn't a gun range in heaven, then I'm going to hell.
Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State. Heinrich Himmler