Soviet Olympic/Match firearms – Manuals wanted

All collectible military bolt rifles are discussed here. From all countries around the world.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Zdzislaw

Soviet Olympic/Match firearms – Manuals wanted

Post by Zdzislaw »

I'm new to the Forum. I hope I chose the right discussion panel for my question.

I’d like to ask if among the Forum Members are owners/users of the Soviet Olympic/Match firearms ( imported in the 60’s to UK ) who would be willing to share Manuals/technical instructions of their weapon?

Please have a look at the old advert of the Soviet Olympic weapon offered in UK in the 60’s :

I assume that since the Soviet firearms were advertised in UK, there should be Western owners, who perhaps still have a full factory set, including the manuals.

I managed to collect a small Soviet Olympic team – MC-13 [ МЦ-13 / Mts-13 / MU-13 ], Typhoon-3 [ Тайфун-3 ] and MC-2-3 [ МЦ-2-3 / Mts-2-3 / MU-2-3 ] but unfortunately without original documents, accessories, spare parts. In fact I do not even know the manufacture year of my rifles – my MC-13 and Typhoon-3 do not have a manufacture year stamped on the top of the receiver. I wonder if it is possible to assess the manufacture period by the serial number? My MC-13 s/n is NH 240, Typhoon-3 s/n is M247.

I'll be grateful if owners of the Soviet match firearms could share their opionon, experience and knowlegde.