One came back to me.

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
SteelBP

One came back to me.

Post by SteelBP »

This was the first Mosin Nagant I ever bought, back in '06-07. Rifle and a spam can of '81 Russian for $200. I liked it of course and it shot good, but after I'd bought 7-8 more Mosin, I sold it one day. I guess it's 12 yrs later, the Man that bought it ask me if I'd buy it back, and after a day or two he came around to a average GB price and I bought it back, So I now have $275 in it, allowing the profit I made the first time I sold it. Is that bolt Polish or Romanian ?. Ideas about the C stamp ? :cam2.gif:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.