Merry Christmas

All Military Snipers are discussed here!

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
Trident5

Merry Christmas

Post by Trident5 »

I’m merely posting in the Sniper sub-forum so that all who have contributed to my questions will see Christmas salutations from me and my family. In addition to the questions I’ve asked about my weapon and scope, I’ve also poured through the hundreds of questions asked of the core group of experts here, as I’m sure everyone else has. Every question is (eventually) answered with thought and serious consideration. Quite a bit of “volunteerism” occurs here which, in my opinion, is in direct keeping with the spirit of Christmas. I’m personally very grateful for this forum, and its handful of very responsive experts, where in-depth discussions can be had about something we’re all passionate about. Thank you, gentlemen, for hosting and proliferating this forum and for answering the seemingly endless flow of questions that you do - on your own time. Merry Christmas. -Trident 5
Miller Tyme
PE - PEM - PU
PE - PEM - PU

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Miller Tyme »

FB_IMG_1703463622921.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The only real power comes out of a long rifle" - Joseph Stalin
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Merry Christmas from Darryl
ffuries

Post by ffuries »

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and a belated welcome to our dysfunctional family aka The Russian Mosin Nagant Forum.

Oh and a PSA, as always I remind people to think of and give thanks to those who can't be home. Our military and first responders. Wishing them a safe and quiet Christmas.
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member