Junior shot a nice 5x5 Whitetail buck.

Sonny

Junior shot a nice 5x5 Whitetail buck.

Post by Sonny »

Junior just sent me these deer pics.
I don’t know the story behind it but I’m sure he’ll call me tonight after he gets this nice buck hung up and skinned. :thumbsup:

As for me my hunting season has been over for a few weeks due to a triple hernia surgery, yeah that sucks but what can you do..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: Junior shot a nice 5x5 Whitetail buck.

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Nice :Drool1:

I know a guy who stopped on the way in to the ER with chest pain because he had to check out a car show/swap meet. Turned out he was having a heart attack and needed multiple stents, but he did make it through the show. You couldn't hunt with only three hernias?

I take it that the surgery was a success?
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:23 am Nice :Drool1:

I know a guy who stopped on the way in to the ER with chest pain because he had to check out a car show/swap meet. Turned out he was having a heart attack and needed multiple stents, but he did make it through the show. You couldn't hunt with only three hernias?

I had two lemon size hernias right next to my belly button. When he opened me up he found a third hernia on my small intestine. A long slender one which he cut off and stitched it closed he told me.

I don't want pity but I'm having a hard time with this surgery.

Lots of bruising but that's due too Luekaemia. Getting old sucks ass. :vsad:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Sonny wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:10 am
Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:23 am Nice :Drool1:

I had two lemon size hernias right next to my belly button. When he opened me up he found a third hernia on my small intestine. A long slender one which he cut off and stitched it closed he told me.

I don't want pity but I'm having a hard time with this surgery.

Lots of bruising but that's due too Luekaemia. Getting old sucks ass. :vsad:
It hurts because you are only supposed to get one hernia at a time, fix it, and then get another. Three at once? What in the hell have you been lifting? The whole moose at by yourself? Yea getting older sucks, but the only alternative sucks much worse. What are they doing about the leukemia? Got my feet all fucked up from the diabetes, can't lift anything anymore, walks are of short duration these days with custom shoes and a cane. It's only made me much more dangerous, I can't run, walk fast, or duke it out with an attacker, so I will just have to kill anyone who fucks with me. The nuclear option is now the first response.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

I am 70, still fit as a fiddle, can run a 6 minute mile, bench press 350 and the women still swoon over me. Then I wake up.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

My cameras are picking up deer every day and night now. They come here to hide because nobody ever bothers them here, little do they know that's just because I am not hungry yet.
Theodore Roosevelt
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

:thumbsup:
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

I'll have to give Junior's 5x5 a 10 :shifty:
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"