New Stoeger Supreem Short Barrel

Everything shotgun discussed here.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

New Stoeger Supreem Short Barrel

Post by Darryl »

My new 20ga Stoeger Supreme coach gun.

It sits under my Winchester 30-03 and my "Civil War/and post Civil War" rifles on the wall rack.
What a "blast" to fire (sorry for the pun!). It hardly get to be more fun then this!
Makes a good secondary home defense weapon after my Pump 12ga short barrel.

Darryl

Click on image for larger view!
coach_001_1000.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: New Stoeger Supreem Short Barrel

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Nice. :thumbsup:
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Makes for a nice looking set.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
boltaction

Post by boltaction »

Hello, Dolk
You're such a renegade bad boy...
That's not the proper firearms storage for the state you live in....

Yet, it beats. "Hold on mister intruder intent on doing me or my family harm. I've got to unlock my safe and load my home defense firearm". "Oh, and can you hand me my glasses?"...
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

boltaction wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:04 am Hello, Dolk
You're such a renegade bad boy...
That's not the proper firearms storage for the state you live in....

Yet, it beats. "Hold on mister intruder intent on doing me or my family harm. I've got to unlock my safe and load my home defense firearm". "Oh, and can you hand me my glasses?"...
It is if the entire room is secured by a door lock. It is supposed to be locked at all times. Sort of like a giant safe It's unloaded and the ammo is in my handgun safe which holds 2 handguns and has an electronic locking system.I don't have any one under the age of 42 living in the house.
All my ammo is in the garage in a separate safe.
I have trigger locks on them that are not on during the time of the photo. ;mywink;
So, "LEGAL".

Darryl
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

I have the same Stoeger coachgun in 12 gauge except mine is the cheaper dual trigger model.

But if SHTF then this will be Mrs. Sonny's gun and it will be loaded with No 2 shot. Deadly in close quarters but won't go through the wall and waste the nieghbour. :thumbsup:
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Good stuff there. I would like a coach gun in .20 ga. My old sawed off Wingmaster is the stuff for home defense. Which reminds me, It is spring, I probably need to clean the cob-webs out of it.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Gun storage? I sleep with one right under my pillow, someone kicks open the door at 2am they will find me ready, and in the perfect mood to deal with that sort of shit. After I am sleeping disturbance rule, first shot goes in the nutsack, then as crying invader trys to put the bits back together I pick up the Beretta A300 from next to the bed to finish the life he will not be wanting to live anymore anyway. That's proper gun storage.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
steelbuttplate

Post by steelbuttplate »

Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:48 pm Gun storage? I sleep with one right under my pillow, someone kicks open the door at 2am they will find me ready, and in the perfect mood to deal with that sort of shit. After I am sleeping disturbance rule, first shot goes in the nutsack, then as crying invader trys to put the bits back together I pick up the Beretta A300 from next to the bed to finish the life he will not be wanting to live anymore anyway. That's proper gun storage.
I've heard if you shoot the first man in the balls the others will run like a scalded dog :shifty:
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

steelbuttplate wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:02 am
Junk Yard Dog wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:48 pm Gun storage? I sleep with one right under my pillow, someone kicks open the door at 2am they will find me ready, and in the perfect mood to deal with that sort of shit. After I am sleeping disturbance rule, first shot goes in the nutsack, then as crying invader trys to put the bits back together I pick up the Beretta A300 from next to the bed to finish the life he will not be wanting to live anymore anyway. That's proper gun storage.
I've heard if you shoot the first man in the balls the others will run like a scalded dog :shifty:
No runaways, I am sure all of them will be happier not having to remember seeing first guy shot in the balls.
Theodore Roosevelt