Gunbroker fraud turd alert.

All collectible military bolt rifles are discussed here. From all countries around the world.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
racerguy00

Post by racerguy00 »

Thanks to the facebook member that noticed.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/633644556

and with added Nazi stamps

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/651821970
On Facebook? Check out the non-sporter preservationist group at: OOOPS. Deleted by Facebook because it's evil to even discuss collectible firearms on social media these days.
BuckeyeSgt

Re: Gunbroker fraud turd alert.

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Ugh
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Lee-online

Post by Lee-online »

Are the two current bidders known?
Sucks but i see this happening more and more in the future.
Kollaa kestää
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

You think the people who buy the German stamp kits do it because they collect metal stamping gear? Miserable cocksuckers have ruined WW2 German Mauser collecting along with collecting German used WW2 era handguns. It's at the point now that unless you bought your WW2 German gear from the GI who took it off the "good" Nazi and brought it home in 1946 you will always wonder if you have the real deal or something made to look that way. How many Yugo Mauser's are out there with German stamps on them, and how many are legit? We will never know because assholes are out there stamping away. Polish one too apparently, not surprising as they can ask more for them once the stamps are on it. That shitbird deserves to have that humped piece of shit jammed so far up his ass that he tastes gun oil.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

What a slimeball. :angry4: :facepalm2:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Post by websterz »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:You think the people who buy the German stamp kits do it because they collect metal stamping gear? Miserable cocksuckers have ruined WW2 German Mauser collecting along with collecting German used WW2 era handguns. It's at the point now that unless you bought your WW2 German gear from the GI who took it off the "good" Nazi and brought it home in 1946 you will always wonder if you have the real deal or something made to look that way. How many Yugo Mauser's are out there with German stamps on them, and how many are legit? We will never know because assholes are out there stamping away. Polish one too apparently, not surprising as they can ask more for them once the stamps are on it. That shitbird deserves to have that humped piece of shit jammed so far up his ass that he tastes gun oil.
Don't hold back...tell us how you REALLY feel.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

I just did, history should not be manufactured, it destroys the hobby, and ruins the study of these artifacts by future historians. I walked past a whole table full of Nazi crap at the flea market this weekend. The thought that crossed my mind was how much of it was real if anything, the same though I have whenever I see WW2 German weapons.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

These pictures and proof should be turned to GB. Even if we cut one from the herd it will be one we don't have to worry about. An email to the lister to take it down might help. If not maybe we could send a local member to cut his balls off.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
capt14k

Post by capt14k »

There is a really bad one right now on gunbroker. Turns out member at k98kforum used to own the non matching barreled action that is now a complete matching BNZ45. Not sure what rules are to live auction link turd alert but it is a buy it now $2,100.

Seller is known for selling humped rifles but enough of us emailed him that I guess he decided to end it and try another day. Seller bought the barreled action from member on k98kforum so seller did the humping.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/651143303

On Original Linked Rifle new buyer / current seller also added A to serial number and Radom Stamp to Receiver. Scumbag eric120 lives in Manchester, NJ only about 20 minutes from me. Posted on NJGF hopefully he is a member there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Last edited by capt14k on Tue May 30, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
capt14k

Post by capt14k »

It's not just confined to German Stamps. Same J.O. who sells the German Stamps sells the SA Stamp. Plenty of fake Finn Captures out there too. Stamp a Russian T-33 and add $7,000 to the price. Same scum will stamp a 91/30 to get the extra $100 out of it.

Fledge

Post by Fledge »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:I just did, history should not be manufactured, it destroys the hobby, and ruins the study of these artifacts by future historians. I walked past a whole table full of Nazi crap at the flea market this weekend. The thought that crossed my mind was how much of it was real if anything, the same though I have whenever I see WW2 German weapons.
:pointup: What he says! Hopefully these bidders catch on and don't get burned by this guy. This sort of thing always happens when $$$$ can be made.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

I wonder if his description moves this issue from one of "caveat emptor" to interstate fraud. He describes the rifle as "rare" because of the stamp he added. It would be awesome if some State Attorney hit him with a summons.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

It's so difficult to buy in the Mauser market. Especially the upper end rifles. Those are the ones that are humped the most. It's why I bought just one and bought it from a reliable very well known collector. He even co-authored a book on Mausers. But I paid a little of a premium for that. But it is very dificult to know if they have been humped or not. But the "collectors" in Mausers know how to tell. They do it all the time. The rest of us get screwed.

Wish there was some way of being able to prosecute these guys for doing this and keep them out of the hobby. Would make others thing about it. But, I don't think much better of those "swapping stocks" or correcting parts on Mosins either. But that is just me. Once they do things like that, they go down in my book and I buy nothing from them......ever. Mauser collectors keep a set of "books" also.

Dolk
capt14k

Post by capt14k »

This particular clown there is. He defaced the serial number. That is a federal and state offense.

Luckily the buyer of one of his previous works I and another member were able to get in touch with before he sent $1,700.

RazorBurn

Post by RazorBurn »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:You think the people who buy the German stamp kits do it because they collect metal stamping gear? Miserable cocksuckers have ruined WW2 German Mauser collecting along with collecting German used WW2 era handguns. It's at the point now that unless you bought your WW2 German gear from the GI who took it off the "good" Nazi and brought it home in 1946 you will always wonder if you have the real deal or something made to look that way. How many Yugo Mauser's are out there with German stamps on them, and how many are legit? We will never know because assholes are out there stamping away. Polish one too apparently, not surprising as they can ask more for them once the stamps are on it. That shitbird deserves to have that humped piece of shit jammed so far up his ass that he tastes gun oil.
That's the damn truth! :thumbsup:
Threadkiller extraordinaire...
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

I couldn't take it any longer...I sent him a PM on GB, as follows.

" It was brought to my attention that when you bought this rifle it had no German stamps. Could you please validate this fact? ".

I don't expect an answer but he knows somebody knows. If he does reply I will let the forum members know.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
capt14k

Re: RE: Re: Gunbroker fraud turd alert.

Post by capt14k »

Longcolt44 wrote:I couldn't take it any longer...I sent him a PM on GB, as follows.

" It was brought to my attention that when you bought this rifle it had no German stamps. Could you please validate this fact? ".

I don't expect an answer but he knows somebody knows. If he does reply I will let the forum members know.
I sent message and got no reply. I doubt he will reply since he is a repeat offender.

M39 Shooter

Post by M39 Shooter »

Please don`t shoot the messenger ! If i`m wrong i apologize but could he have re created the Radom 1938 rollmark across the receiver? I went back and forth to double check both sets of pictures , i think it could be 2 rifles, hence the A suffix in the s/n. God help me if i`m wrong.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

M39 Shooter wrote:Please don`t shoot the messenger ! If i`m wrong i apologize but could he have re created the Radom 1938 rollmark across the receiver? I went back and forth to double check both sets of pictures , i think it could be 2 rifles, hence the A suffix in the s/n. God help me if i`m wrong.
Maybe this will help you.

Lets take a completely different part of the rifle from both sources and compare them. Lets take the butt stock on the left side.

click on the images below to make them larger. Now compare. Are they the same rifle?? (remember, these marks are like finger prints)
compare.png
compare2.png

I will say....there is something going on with the bolts.

Click to make larger.
compare3.png

I've been comparing these two rifles for an hour or so. There are things that say without a doubt they are the same rifle. But then I find a couple of things different. Could be lighting I guess, but I'm convinced the stocks are the same for sure. Bolts seem different??? (maybe). Some of the other photos on the second rifle are too "grainy" to tell for sure. Especially the ones with the German marks on them.

You make the call.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lee-online

Post by Lee-online »

capt14k wrote:This particular clown there is. He defaced the serial number. That is a federal and state offense.

Luckily the buyer of one of his previous works I and another member were able to get in touch with before he sent $1,700.

But the serial is on the barrel, not the receiver/firearm so is that really illegal? {EDIT: Nevermind, i was thinking this was a mosin for some reason.)

I hope he get a visit from the atf and at a minimum, they revoke his C&R. :angry4:
Kollaa kestää