Dang that Rongo!

Everything shotgun discussed here.
entropy

Dang that Rongo!

Post by entropy »

I don't get to say that much! :wink: Actually, much thanks to Rongo for letting me know some of the guns were on clearance at work. He had a 20 ga. NEF Pardner in the case on clearance for $139, and the 4-H could use another 20 ga. for Trap next year. I got the Tri-Star Raptor from the LGS here in town because I thought it would be a good thing to have a gas-operated semi 20 ga. to keep the recoil down to a minimum for some of the kids, but a pump 20 (especially a heavy one like the Pardner) should be fine for a lot of them; for the older kids, I bought Skipper's 870 12 ga. from him when he wanted to sell it. ( He has buy-back rights on it), so we're good to go for Trap shooting for 4-H next year. I also picked up a hand thrower, as I haven't heard from Skipper lately, and he has/had mine; SWMBO and I figure he'll just show up in the driveway with a borrowed pick-up full of his stuff. (He told us he has to move back in, but forgot the 'when' part.... :brolleyes: )

Here's the NEF; nothing much to look at really; pretty basic.

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." -Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Murphy was an optimist.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects - Robert A. Heinlien
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Dang that Rongo!

Post by Rongo »

:devil2:

Glad I could be of service!! It should work well for the 4-H kids. :vcool: :vcool:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"