Type 99 Arisaka - Series 37 Tokyo Juki Kogyo

All collectible military bolt rifles are discussed here. From all countries around the world.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
etprescottazusa91

Re: Type 99 Arisaka - Series 37 Tokyo Juki Kogyo

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Peace brick? A brick made from steel? Don't they realize what a good blunt object that makes for bashing in commie skull's? I'll give them a piece of the brick all right!
Peace bricks made of 4410 gun steel, I wonder what companies would be interested in buying some of those?

Still an awesome Type 99 by the way
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Common sense has long left that cities gooberment. And ya I think you could pick up the peace bricks and beat the hippies about the head till sense comes back. :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Lotema

Post by Lotema »

Best you can really do is to go down during their "buy-backs" and offer folks a bit more than what they'll get in starbucks cards for their historic old rifles. Not sure when the next one will be but might have to make arrangements to go give that a try. I know some folks made out pretty good doing that last year.
Lotema
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours. -- Richard Bach
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

I remember that. I think I would be in the neighborhood then too. Fortunately or maybe unfortunate, there will never ever be a gun buy back here. You guys are less then 200 miles but worlds apart as far as the majority of the state in land size anyway. But anyway a nice rifle. No japs here lately except a bad last ditch example at the gunshow last weekend :thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)