hi!!

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Celt

hi!!

Post by Celt »

Jey all. Just popped in to say hello. So hello
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
desdem12

Re: hi!!

Post by desdem12 »

Where the hell ya been Celt? :ani-pop:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Celt

Post by Celt »

Hi des! Im going through the big D. Lots going on and without any weapons to talk about so ive just been workin. Howve u been?
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Hey Celt, sorry to hear that. But everyone needs at least one ex. :lol:
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

Hey Celt how are ya :D I take it you're not taking a trip thru Dallas, sorry to hear about situation. Hang in there buddy :thumbsup:
Celt

Post by Celt »

Lol this is my second. Then she told the judge that she didnt feel safe with me taking my boy to my place cuz i had GUNS!!!! Had to sell em so when i go back to court march 5th i can ask for weekends
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Celt wrote:Lol this is my second. Then she told the judge that she didnt feel safe with me taking my boy to my place cuz i had GUNS!!!! Had to sell em so when i go back to court march 5th i can ask for weekends
So the constitution gets trumped by her "feelings"???? :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: I declare shenanigans! I wanted to say another word or two. :angry4:
Некто кроме нас
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
Celt

Post by Celt »

Ya. Its getting ugly. Oh well just wanted to check in and say hi to all my friends. Ill be back sooner or later!
Winston Churchill

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

Good luck Celt, check back when you can. :thumbsup:
Некто кроме нас
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Good luck buddy
:thumbsup:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

See why I never got married? I had a friend with the same problem, he sold me his entire collection of 25 firearms for $200, I gave him paper to show it was legit, I took them all home. Three years later when the shit was over I sold them back to him for $2000.....No, I took back my $200, of course I had to play with them for the three years I had them. She raked him over the coals, made me understand completely why married couples sometimes kill each other. Good luck with the proceedings, sucks, but you will survive it and move on, do not become a three timer.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Cosmoline guy

Post by Cosmoline guy »

Welcome back! Good luck getting through the big D.

Mosins forever!
shoto2758

Post by shoto2758 »

Hang in there Celt.
:thumbsup:
Do Not Think Of Winning.
Think,Rather,Of Not Losing

Gichin Funakoshi
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

Sorry to hear the crap the ex is putting you through, not to mention the commie judge. You can't do much about the judge but if were me, and at one time it was, the next time the ex saw me I would be with the tallest full breasted blond she ever saw. You don't need firearms to stay in touch here. It may even be good for you.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Gsragtop

Post by Gsragtop »

You gotta do what you gotta do for your kid.. She sure knew how to hurt you, sucks she played that card at all.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Jeremy WTF???? The big D?? How the heck'd that come about? Don't answer that....I think I know.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Celt wrote:Lol this is my second. Then she told the judge that she didnt feel safe with me taking my boy to my place cuz i had GUNS!!!! Had to sell em so when i go back to court march 5th i can ask for weekends

That's just pure 'efed up. Let me hold my head from spinning off my neck. :angry4:
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I hate it Celt. I figured you were busy, but not selling all your stuff. Good luck.
etprescottazusa91

Post by etprescottazusa91 »

I'm learning these lessons a little too late, hope things get better Celt, kids are more important than the guns :thumbsup: still what low blow. My wife put parental blocks on the forumn a few weeks ago, I have been using my tablet to post :roll:
"Fast is fine, But accuracy is everything" Wyatt Earp

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
clayshooter2

Post by clayshooter2 »

That crap flew in Chillicothe??? Crap, back in the mid 80's in Washington IL when I was in jr. high my dad brought some of his Winchesters to my English class as visual aids in a report I was giving on the history of the Winchester rifle. Damn, looks like things are different everywhere these days. Sorry to hear about your situation Celt.