zeebill's 1907 carbine

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
TulaTom

Re: zeebill's 1907 carbine

Post by TulaTom »

The Holy Grail! Very nice, Bill! :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1:
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Don't say it too loud or Molot will hear you, they could make stuff like this if they wanted to, and there are people even here on this board that would know how to age it :) But we ain't tellin!
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
evildog

Post by evildog »

Nice rifle!!!! The holy grail indeed!!! :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1:
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

Very lucky and blessed to have that! Thanks Again for positive feedback and great questions. Bill :)
Three_Dogs

Post by Three_Dogs »

Sweet! :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :vcool: :vcool: :vcool: :vcool: :vcool:
If corporations are people, when will we see one executed?
racerguy00

Post by racerguy00 »

I was going through my old posts and saw this one. I realized there are no 07 carbines in the showcase. I hope you dont mind Bill but I would like to nominate yours for inclusion.
On Facebook? Check out the non-sporter preservationist group at: OOOPS. Deleted by Facebook because it's evil to even discuss collectible firearms on social media these days.
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Go ahead.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Lee-online

Post by Lee-online »

Beautiful rifle.

Why isn't this in the showcase already?
Kollaa kestää
MarksmanTim

Post by MarksmanTim »

racerguy00 wrote:I was going through my old posts and saw this one. I realized there are no 07 carbines in the showcase. I hope you dont mind Bill but I would like to nominate yours for inclusion.
Wow, good call Dave. We definitely need one in the showcase! Gets my vote without question. Thanks for bumping the post either way as it gave me a chance to look at it again. :Drool1: :Drool1:
Tim

Favorites of the collection:
1909 Ex-Cossack M91/38
1929 SIG M28 non updated
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

I get very negligent in thinking about stuff like this to be altogether honest about it :oops: I just think about what is next and if I want to shoot certain things and really getting ready for I guess another cold winter :oops: I have been travelling a bit here lately too. I believe Racer told me I should write something up on the RV27 too but as usual I am forgetting to do that too. Sorry Guys but as I get older and try to remember to do things and stay caught up I just do a crappy and slipshod job. 2,000 miles in 10 days just isn't as easy as it used to be I need time to recuperate more now I guess too. Sorry maybe next week after I clean and shoot the 4 new ones I bought. More to come on that too! Bill :o
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Bill, I know you are getting a bit long-in-the-tooth, and probably have a hard time shooting carbine length rifles, so I am going to do you a favor. I have a beautiful, and newer, 1943 Izhevsk M-91/30, refurbished at the arsenal to "collector grade" that I will swap with you. It comes with the rare ammo pouches, cleaning kit carrying belt, and front sight hood that I will throw in at no extra charge.

PM me and we will swap addresses. :thumbsup:
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
joe7170

Post by joe7170 »

Ah zeebill's gunroom. Full of many rifles I have never heard of but i have seen! It's like a museum with Zeebill as the tour guide :lol:
RIP Kevin Carney. Your always in our hearts.
joe7170

Post by joe7170 »

joe7170 wrote:Ah zeebill's gunroom. Full of many rifles I have never heard of but i have seen! It's like a museum with Zeebill as the tour guide :lol:
I have a bunch of pics I took at Bills a year or so ago, and some for the life of me can't remember what they are :shock:
RIP Kevin Carney. Your always in our hearts.
qz2026

Post by qz2026 »

Wow... I've seen pics (one or two I think a year or so ago when Racer visited you). This is like the ultimate for me. Perfect in every way. Amazing... :beek: :beek: :beek:
jimpierce7

Post by jimpierce7 »

that is nice!!
davesstuff1

Post by davesstuff1 »

:big shock: :big shock: :big shock: :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pointup: :pointup: :pointup:
David M Gellatly
Savannah, GA. 31419
gellatlydave@yahoo.com
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

The only reason Bill doesn't already have this rifle in the showcase is because of a lack of pictures. He doesn't take pictures. Fortunately we have enough from racerguy to prove it exists. Just think how many more showcase specimens he owns! :P
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Due to the fact this is rare as Hens teeth it should be on the Showcase IMHO. Working on it & it will be up in the coming days....
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
davesstuff1

Post by davesstuff1 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: GREAT RIFLE :Drool1: :Drool1: :Drool1:
David M Gellatly
Savannah, GA. 31419
gellatlydave@yahoo.com
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

Well, Racerguy was good enough to nominate, take photos of & convince zeebill & myself this belongs on the Showcase as a real representative of what a Three-Line-Carbine, Model of the Year 1907 looks like in the wild.

So here it is! :pointdown:

:pointright: NOW ON THE SHOWCASE!!! :thumbsup:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"