Judi's Gun Show Score, 3 No-Import Stamps & 1 Import M-1

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Gunowner99

Re: Judi's Gun Show Score, 3 No-Import Stamps & 1 Import M-

Post by Gunowner99 »

What a awesome deal!
Judi and her Mosins

Post by Judi and her Mosins »

Brake Weight wrote:Does the rod show signs of use? And use in this rifle or similar length rifle?

What's the significance of the Flaming Bomb?

Here is a link to read up on them...http://scwmosin.weebly.com/ldquomp8rdqu ... ouche.html

Look at the serial number...Who has # 123650 ?
http://scwmosin.weebly.com/the-scw-mosi ... abase.html

Also...If you look over to the serial number data base on the link...This one is only the Last three numbers off from one already listed on there.
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!”
Dr. Seuss quote
Judi and her Mosins

shoto2758 wrote:I'm thinking a seductive voice coupled with that mysterious work ID :big shock:
Great haul Judi..
:wave:

Guys, let your wife haggle on the next buy. Most sellers are really off guard when I start to talk. Once they try to back me off or scare me with "paper work". I produce my C&R, FFL, and for shock. I toss the :big shock: ID on them.

Besides, the only seductive voice here ...to me is Chuck (Buckeye Sgt.) He sounds like John Wayne :brows:

Maybe it is the RMNF hat I wear at the shows. If you see me stop and talk to me. I am not really....that mean. :whistle:

;mywink;
And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!”
Dr. Seuss quote
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

" Besides, the only seductive voice here ...to me is Chuck (Buckeye Sgt.) He sounds like John Wayne :brows: "

You can call me Chuck or you can call me LC or Longcolt. I'm not from Texas and I'm not Buckeye. :wink:
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
Judi and her Mosins

Longcolt44 wrote:" Besides, the only seductive voice here ...to me is Chuck (Buckeye Sgt.) He sounds like John Wayne :brows: "

You can call me Chuck or you can call me LC or Longcolt. I'm not from Texas and I'm not Buckeye. :wink:

:redfaced: am sorry Chuck I have mistaken your posting name :redfaced: Judi

I do know that sexy voice thou ... :brolleyes:
Dr. Seuss quote
evildog

Post by evildog »

Nice Score!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Pet_My_Mosin

Post by Pet_My_Mosin »

You're my hero

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
RazorBurn

Post by RazorBurn »

That is one heckuva haul, especially for the price. Very nice score! :thumbsup:
Threadkiller extraordinaire...
MarksmanTim

Post by MarksmanTim »

Nice haul Judy! I'm really liking that M1 and regret selling mine... although it was because it was a Universal made M1 with GI parts.
Tim

Favorites of the collection:
1909 Ex-Cossack M91/38
1929 SIG M28 non updated
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Ma'am, I think you are a thief. You played the "S" card on some poor unsuspecting seller out there trying to make living for his wife and nine children. You should be ashamed of yourself, and I am ashamed for you.

I am glad that I am of the age that I can resist the charms of women. I work around about 20,000 nubile young women and no matter how hard they try, they can't get one over on me. :soapbox:
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Judi and her Mosins

SA1911a1 wrote:Ma'am, I think you are a thief. You played the "S" card on some poor unsuspecting seller out there trying to make living for his wife and nine children. You should be ashamed of yourself, and I am ashamed for you.

I am glad that I am of the age that I can resist the charms of women. I work around about 20,000 nubile young women and no matter how hard they try, they can't get one over on me. :soapbox:

:soapbox:

Not SO! .... :pointright: I was dressed in a sweat shirt, jeans with my SIG tucked in my waist, gym shoes, pony tail, and my RMNF hat :bwink: ....I deal with the seller, sometimes I am the ..."Welll I don't know", or the " wonder if my husband would like this", or "nope, just looking, is the Correct price on that ...old gun"....Of course I play my innocent " Ok, How much for every thing, "cause it catches them off guard.
:pointdown:

Now tell me none of you guys ever did the ..."my wife will kill me if I buy that"....or " I have a house payment"...or..." I'll give you X $ ".or my kids are in school...how many started "chatting up the old days, or have a cup of coffee, or you know Joe? ....tale.

If they approach me as the dumb girl, or "Red"....or here with your husband? type remarks I take it as nothing. I look to see the items on the table, most sellers are willing to haggle on the table. Items that are priced wanted, are purchased. The few that won't even move on the price I move and my cash follows me. There is always another deal and better sale down the road. I like the hunt and the haggle.

And if none of that works I'll black bag you. Then we talk about it after you had time to think. :music2.gif:

As I was let in early to a show once in IN. I forgot the time change and arrived early. I was standing outside and the Sheriff working the show was talking to me. After a short talk and a flash of the :big shock: ID . I was walking around. I was hoping it was the offer of a cup of coffee, but he didn't have coffee with me.

Judi and her Mosin's ;mywink;
Dr. Seuss quote
Brake Weight

Post by Brake Weight »

When a man mentions 'my wife will kill me' that means the seller's got you. When I say I'll give you $XXX, I mean it. I'm not good at haggling. I'll leave and come back around with the same offer if said item is still there. I can't haggle. Now, I've got a coworker...he can sell chest freezers to Eskimos. But he lives almost two hours away. I need to teach my wife what to look for an ask about as she twirls her blonde hair. It works on me......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln