TIKKA?

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
desdem12

Re: TIKKA?

Post by desdem12 »

That would be a NOOOOOO to both of those. :lol: I have a regular cell still. Just the commercial for that junk iritates this old man :no2: :grumpy:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Drago

Post by Drago »

desdem12 wrote: Hey man i tried to lose this auction :lol: The wallet is empty and dried up now :cry: :cry: I could tell you about someone else who just got a M39 for like $75 yesterday but i will not. (A Sako too) :thumbsup: I will have to go back to the cheap seats now. :roll:
P.S. Paid for most of this with change too, but took it to the bank for paper this time what with all the shipping charges. :thumbsup:
Hey Des, it's still not quite $75 for that Sako, 'cuz no one bought the 1938 91/30. So let's call it $107 for the M39 at this point! :)

I can't wait til you get that rifle home and finally get some GOOD pics of her. You rolled the dice on that one, but with that handguard, I'll bet you'll be pleasantly surprised! Now we just need to find two SKy's and we'll be all set!
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

Thanks Jeff :thumbsup: I think $107 is a pretty nice price for that Sako you got. That trade i offered is still open :lol: I am not sure how long it will take to get this one here. It is in delaware so at least 7 or 8 days. He hasn't said he shipped yet so we will see. I still say that free 91/30 is worht at least $75 :vcool:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
Drago

Post by Drago »

Well, it was a 3 gun deal for $325 total. One was a 1938 Tula 91/30 that bubba got ahold of and "sporterized", cut the barrel and put an M1 front sight on it. I sold that one for $100. So I'm only into the 1938 Izhevsk 91/30 and the 1944 M39 Sako for $225. So I guess technically, I got a really nice all matching 1938 Izhevsk 91/30 for $112.50 and the Sako for $112.50.

I'm more interested in what your tang date will end up being (fingers crossed). I think your M91 will clean up something nice. The sellers pics were crap, but the parts that you could see look really good. Nice striping in the arctic birch wood, it looks like.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

I wish all my M39s were $112 :beek: I saw your SKS on GB. Looks like a nice one. Hope it gets a big bid war. :thumbsup:
Drago

Post by Drago »

desdem12 wrote:I wish all my M39s were $112 :beek: I saw your SKS on GB. Looks like a nice one. Hope it gets a big bid war. :thumbsup:
It needs to, because I'm still in a little bit of hot water with momma over spending more money on guns instead of paying off our taxes and CC bills. :( But I have priorities! Especially when I look at how unbelievably pretty that Sako is...Mmmmmm