How is everybody?

"Off The Regular Topic" Items Forum
MeatMarket

How is everybody?

Post by MeatMarket »

Logged in for the first time in too many years and the first thing I see is Chuck passed. Sorry to hear that news. I had the privilege of meeting him once about a decade ago. I've never met anyone from Ohio I didn't like.

How's everybody else doing around here? I ended up selling off most of my C&R collection several years ago for financial reasons. Only kept two Mosins, My 91/30 PU and an old inaccurate Finnish 91/30 (was a gift). A local buddy of mine bought two off of me back then, though he isn't really a gun guy. He was doing me a favor. I figured I might return the favor one day and buy them back eventually. What's the going rate these days? I've been out of the loop. One was a 1930 Tula M91/30 I think, the other was a 1945 Izhevsk M44.

I also sold off my hermit property out in the boonies and moved to town, got married, had kids, got a degree, grew up a little. Thinking about taking my shotgun out to the range soon for some skeet shooting. My most recent bad habit was buying a rusted out Tacoma and rebuilding half the frame and getting it roadworthy. I'm fortunate to have a brother who's a welder. Turned out to be a nice truck, 4x4 5-speed. Sure is fun to drive. Anyhoo...
I believe in the right to arm bears.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: How is everybody?

Post by Darryl »

Welcome home. You don't have to even own a Mosin to come here and chew the fat.

The prices would shock you now. It depends on the model and year even more so now.

Darryl
MeatMarket

Re: How is everybody?

Post by MeatMarket »

I still own two at least. Don't intend to let them go. I may just offer him a bit over what I sold em for. He wouldn't care.
I believe in the right to arm bears.