Romanian Battlefield Pickup AK stock set

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
racerguy00

Romanian Battlefield Pickup AK stock set

Post by racerguy00 »

I ordered an AK stock set a few years ago. Lots of character, I thought I'd share. Graffiti, trench art and what looks like a bullet strike. Buttplate was apparently replaced, I had forgot to put it back on for these pictures. I'll leave it up to you to translate the Jebi Se graffiti.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
On Facebook? Check out the non-sporter preservationist group at: OOOPS. Deleted by Facebook because it's evil to even discuss collectible firearms on social media these days.
steelbuttplate

Re: Romanian Battlefield Pickup AK stock set

Post by steelbuttplate »

That's cool. They musta been drinking lots of Ballentine. Remember the jingle, "Make a ring, and then another ring and then another ring and then you got three rings......." ?
" There are two kinds of people, the good people and the ones that aggravate the hell out of the good people"
Tula44

Re: Romanian Battlefield Pickup AK stock set

Post by Tula44 »

Interesting and cool stock set for sure!