PSA AR-15A4 with Carry Handle Mounted Scope

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
tjtM38

PSA AR-15A4 with Carry Handle Mounted Scope

Post by tjtM38 »

I debated about whether to mount this Japanese Bushnell Banner 4X scope on my AR-15. After finding a one piece carry handle scope mount on Ebay, I decided to give it a shot. The scope was purchased on Ebay for only $50. It is an older Bushnell Banner Wide Angle made in Japan during the 1980's. I have a similar variable power (3-9) on a hunting rifle. The scope looked brand new when I got it. So with a total investment of about $80 with the carry handle mount and shipping, I mounted it using some Burris 1" rings I had on hand, bore-sighted the rifle, and fired it at 36 and 100 yards. After firing this 20 round string at 100 yards, I set the elevation turret with the appropriate BDC dial. I think this is about as good as it is going to do; not a target rifle but very acceptable and I can use the standard A2 sights through the see-through carry handle mount.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.