New to me Miicro Might anf LWS .32ACP

All hand guns welcome and discussed here.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
wolfstein

New to me Miicro Might anf LWS .32ACP

Post by wolfstein »

Picked up these two little guys at my friend's gun and pawn shop. The semi-auto is a LWS .32ACP by L W. Seecamp Co. in all stainless steel.DA only and no sights. Get close to a barn and you might hit it. The other is a .22 LR Micro Might made by Micro-Might Inc. in New Castle, PA. Just got the .32ACP yesterday. After dealing with my friend at his shop, I ended up paying $50 for the .32ACP. Is anyone familiar with these little guns? Thanks for looking.
.32ACP with mag.jpg
.32ACP on buffet rleft side.jpg
.32ACP in hand.jpg
.22 and .32ACP in case.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
websterz
Forum Advertiser
Forum Advertiser

Re: New to me Miicro Might anf LWS .32ACP

Post by websterz »

The little Seecamp is what the old timers would call either a belly gun, or a get the hell off of me gun. And for that price you absolutely stole it!!
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man ON fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

http://www.okiegauges.com

Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
-Psalm 144:1
Brake Weight

Post by Brake Weight »

Good finds.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln
Longcolt44
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Longcolt44 »

You did steal the Seecamp pistol. The Seecamps are all handmade and he only make a few each year. The going price for the .32's are $450.00 +.
FREEDOM...USE IT OR LOSE IT!!
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

Longcolt44 wrote:You did steal the Seecamp pistol. The Seecamps are all handmade and he only make a few each year. The going price for the .32's are $450.00 +.
That is what I was thinking. The Seecamps are pricey. They were about the best belly guns until the Rohrbaugh 9mms came out.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

You did very well on the Seecamp... Hard to pass up a deal like that. :shock:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"