New Members, Make your first post here!

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
r80rt

Re: New Members, Make your first post here!

Post by r80rt »

Yeah, it is a great place, I was a lurker for a week or two before joining up.
capt14k

Post by capt14k »

Welcome to the new members.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
gribouille51

Post by gribouille51 »

Hello, i'm a new member from France. I have buy a M91/30 and j'm happy to join a group of connoisseurs :wink:
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Post by millman »

gribouille51 wrote:Hello, i'm a new member from France. I have buy a M91/30 and j'm happy to join a group of connoisseurs :wink:
Welcome to the board.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Mzhu

Post by Mzhu »

Hello to all, I am from Canada and new to the site, I find the site is very informative and helpful. I want to say thank you for the great info and pictures for Mosin Nagant PU Sniper, after learning all, I decided to buy one. I will post pictures when it arrives. Thanks

Mzhu
TnBuckeye

Post by TnBuckeye »

Hello and welcome aboard everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kingdve

Post by kingdve »

Hello All ! I currently have just one Mosin but hoping to get more ! Its amazing how accurate they are !
33piedmont

Post by 33piedmont »

Just purchased my first Mosin this week, it's in great shape and shooting nicely! 1942 Izhevsk...
IMG_2101.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bouff

Post by bouff »

Hi to all I'm John AKA bouff. I collect just about any wartime arm but mostly mosin of all kinds glad to be here.
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

:welcome3: to the forum bouff. I see you already have some mosins, post up some pics over in the main section when you get a chance.
Oja54

Post by Oja54 »

Hi, I was given a rifle and I am trying to find info on it.
I will get better pictures and post them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dakotadonn

Post by dakotadonn »

I just bought my first Mosin two days ago, an M44, so I don't know much yet. I own a couple of other rifles, a 303 Enfield, a 6.5 Carcano, and of course an AR and some others. I'm hoping to pick up a Tokarev one of these days.
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

Oja54 wrote:Hi, I was given a rifle and I am trying to find info on it.
I will get better pictures and post them.
Imperial Tula M91, very nice. How's the condition of the stock, hopefully not sporterized. Post up some pics of the rifle (profile both sides) over in the main forum. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

dakotadonn wrote:I just bought my first Mosin two days ago, an M44, so I don't know much yet. I own a couple of other rifles, a 303 Enfield, a 6.5 Carcano, and of course an AR and some others. I'm hoping to pick up a Tokarev one of these days.
:welcome3: to the forum. Post of some pics of all your rifles, we have sections of the forum here for all of them. :thumbsup:
Nucflash

Post by Nucflash »

Hey Y'all, I adopted my first Mosin this past Saturday. She's a 1944 M44 Izhevsk. She's a pretty little thing. I brought her home and cleaned her up. I haven't fed her yet but planning on doing that this weekend. I'm mostly here to learn and just thought It'd be appropriate to say hi.
Mattmac

Post by Mattmac »

Hey! New member here. Have owned a few 91/30s over the years and found this place while looking for some information on some things I recently came into possession of. I'm originally from Canada so I was spoiled with access to mosin nagants and sks rifles for a long time and now that I've moved to America I find myself longing for the days of cheap Canadian imports.
Sugarmouse

Post by Sugarmouse »

Goodday

I am from South Africa and was doing research on a Mosin Nagant I perhaps wish to buy, when I came upon this forum. At the moment I do not own any Mosin Nagants (yet), though I would very much like to add a Mosin to my other World War era firearms.

Have a nice day.
cobalt327

Post by cobalt327 »

Hi all, found the forum while looking for info on the Wz-48 .22 trainer. Hope to learn a lot from the members here as well as the archived threads.
Jolly Green Chopper

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

Jolly Green Chopper here, not my 1st post but the 1st one in long time due to health problems I would like to thank all members for their hard work and participation. Being able to read the posts has meant a lot to me during my recovery God Bless America. JGC
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Jolly Green Chopper wrote:Jolly Green Chopper here, not my 1st post but the 1st one in long time due to health problems I would like to thank all members for their hard work and participation. Being able to read the posts has meant a lot to me during my recovery God Bless America. JGC
Sounds like you have been living in interesting times, welcome back, I hope whatever it was is on the mend. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt