Celebrated the inauguration with............

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
B24

Celebrated the inauguration with............

Post by B24 »

The purchase of a 1944 Izhevsk M44. I decide to check with a pawn shop I've bought several milsurps
from and he had a nice refurb on the rack, a quick what will you take yielded a price of $225 and I responded
with a quick I'll take it. He had it marked $299. It is a Rguns import with the billboard on the receiver. The
gun looks as if it hasn't been fired since import. The metal is very nice, forced matched with a lineout on
the butt plate. It is sitting in a correct wartime stock and has a 11/4'' inch counterbore.

A new President and a new Russian carbine, life is good. :P
RazorBurn

Re: Celebrated the inauguration with............

Post by RazorBurn »

That's a great way to celebrate it! :thumbsup: :worthless:
Threadkiller extraordinaire...
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Gunowner99

Post by Gunowner99 »

Great way to celebrate!