Man or Myth

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Jbob

Man or Myth

Post by Jbob »

:lol: Had the pleasure of paying Zeebill another visit yesterday evening and looking over several very nice rifles he's cleaned up in the past week. A few nice M24 mausers and some odd stuff that's been all around the world that only he can explain what they are. I did see a nice Russian M44 with Chinese markings and paint among many other oddities in the shop.
Thanks again Bill for letting me drop in and visit plus the supper at the Mexican place was perfect.
I'm not sure just how to take the knife thing Bill, I thought being led up the mountain blindfolded on the pack mule was enough... I promise I'll not tell anyone where your lair is...
joe7170

Re: Man or Myth

Post by joe7170 »

The secret is out! Now everyone has seen inside the secret layer of the elusive zeebill :chuckles:
RIP Kevin Carney. Your always in our hearts.
BuckeyeSgt

Post by BuckeyeSgt »

So he does exist. I bet these end up in National Geographic. Next you will have pictures of Bigfoot. :chuckles:
Некто кроме нас
US Army 90-94 98G Russian
Army Reserves 94-98 37F
jones0430

Post by jones0430 »

So, is this the Fortress of Solitude?
"And beneath the starry flag, we civilized them with a Krag..."
shoto2758

Post by shoto2758 »

I knew he was in "them there hills" somewhere.
Military Assistance Command, Vietnam Studies and Observations Group Flag.One Bad Ass Group.
Hat off to you Sir,if you were part of that group.
:thumbsup:
Do Not Think Of Winning.
Think,Rather,Of Not Losing

Gichin Funakoshi
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

BuckeyeSgt wrote:So he does exist. I bet these end up in National Geographic. Next you will have pictures of Bigfoot. :chuckles:

Yeah you got pictures of "Big Belly" why not Big Foot next! :lol: Bill
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Aren't you worried the rifles will slide off the smooth metal safe surface? It would happen to me, 100% certainty, you could put money on it, I sneeze once and everything crashes over. Gurka knife? You know the rules of that blade, once drawn it must draw blood, either the enemy's or your own. Nice rifles :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Now I don't feel bad about the huge mess I have in here right now, I had to bring things inside from the sheds to keep them from water damage, right now my place looks like a hoarders paradise. I am selling all or moving it to the old barn now that I evicted the 'coon's, poisoned the bugs, and shoveled out 90 years of dry layered shit off the floors
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
rayjd2

Post by rayjd2 »

I'm loving the Military Assistance Command,Vietnam- Studies and Observations Group banner... Nice touch.

Love the kukri as well!
4 safes? I suspect at least ten more. One has a M1907 Artillery Carbine in its bowels.
Call me when that safe needs some Mirolax.
Things could be worse. Work to keep from finding out how much worse.
desdem12

Post by desdem12 »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cam2.gif: There are no pictures of Santa and Zeebill together...Think about it.... :shock:
The commerce which maybe carried on with the people inhabiting the line you will pursue renders a knowledge of these people important ~Thomas Jefferson~ (to- Lewis and Clark)
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

desdem12 wrote::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cam2.gif: There are no pictures of Santa and Zeebill together...Think about it.... :shock:

That does it I am cutting the beard back! :chuckles: Bill
martin08

Post by martin08 »

desdem12 wrote::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cam2.gif: There are no pictures of Santa and Zeebill together...Think about it.... :shock:
They are one and the same. If you google "Santa and zeebill" you get six pages of results, from Gunboards alone.
No words of wisdom come to mind at this time....
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

You'll never prove it, my deer fit right in around here and that sleigh is a planter I swear it! :oops: Bill
Jbob

Post by Jbob »

rayjd2 wrote:I'm loving the Military Assistance Command,Vietnam- Studies and Observations Group banner... Nice touch.

Love the kukri as well!
4 safes? I suspect at least ten more. One has a M1907 Artillery Carbine in its bowels.
Call me when that safe needs some Mirolax.
That's just the East wing visitors section of the complex. I think the majority of his real collectable stash is underground in the bunker.
Jim, I've caught more than a dozen rifles sliding in all directions while looking through odds and ends of collectables. I guess another dent just adds to the character. :lol:
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

Always beware of a gray-haired man with a knife. Many of us live in Willkillya County. :D
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
desertgunner

Post by desertgunner »

:chuckles: WOW :chuckles:
I know now where I am trying to go.....
.....probably not getting there in my years left
:ani-pop: :chain:
"FOR WE ARE MANY"
An armed Public consists of Citizens, an unarmed Public consists of Subjects!
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

desertgunner wrote::chuckles: WOW :chuckles:
I know now where I am trying to go.....
.....probably not getting there in my years left
:ani-pop: :chain:
I know one thing you aren't getting me to your place and out of my air conditioning! My summer North Pole has to be at least in the 60's or so. I once road the trike in a place like Kansas, oh that's right it was Kansas, all 3 days of it and I never drank so much in all my life and never thought of going to the John! No Thanks too hot and dry! I like a bit of variety and not like the Thunderstorms we had tonight either! Real picky about my Summer weather! Where the heck are the elves now? Whoops! Bill :lol: