Coming Soon ----Next Week??

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Coming Soon ----Next Week??

Post by Darryl »

Classic

https://www.classicfirearms.com/

Welcome to Classic Firearms - Where Shooters Click

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Classic Firearms strives daily to bring you the finest collectable, commercial and military surplus firearms, accessories and service available anywhere in the marketplace. In our business dealings, as in life, we make every effort to live by the Golden Rule. We thank you for visiting our site and hope that you will come back often. We appreciate your business.

Rifle of the Day
Hide Rifle of the Day

Today is Tuesday April 21, 2015

Pro Tip: There are lots of great deals on this page and more throughout the site but they're not always on the top of the page!

Yes they are here, and We Got Them All. We are not saying exactly what they are until the big unveil next week. It's sort of like not seeing the bride before the wedding..., we don't want to jinx it. Now our phone operators don't know any more about this than we have posted here so just be patient. As soon as we sort-em, bag-em, tag-em and get all the serial #'s in, we will post full details and offer up for sale. Stay Tuned !!!

But Until Then

Take Advantage of These Great ( We've Gotta Pay For Them Russian Rifles Somehow ) Specials.

Please Read Below

A Very Important Message from Ben at Classic Firearms

Dear Valued Customer, I have two very exciting announcements to share with you today.

Classic Firearms has just purchased a highly desirable lot of C&R bolt action rifles.

These rifles have been unavailable for import for some time now due to political aggression in their home country and while no one knows for sure what the coming years may bring, we feel very certain that no more of these will be imported in the foreseeable future

They are here, on our floor, and as soon as they are sorted, graded, boxed and tagged, we will be bringing you full details and offering them up for sale. Our target date for posting these rifles for sale is no later than next Friday... 4/25/15.
ffeng31

Re: Coming Soon ----Next Week??

Post by ffeng31 »

Thanks for posting this !! I made sure my C&R was up to date with them , just in case.... ;mywink; ;mywink;
Jim

racerguy00

Post by racerguy00 »

I will make a prediction. Refurb 91/30s for $190 or refurb m44s for $250. :?:
On Facebook? Check out the non-sporter preservationist group at: OOOPS. Deleted by Facebook because it's evil to even discuss collectible firearms on social media these days.
djbuck1

Post by djbuck1 »

Interesting. I could be my usual, cynical self about this, but I shall forebear.
Last edited by djbuck1 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SA1911a1

Post by SA1911a1 »

I think that they may be selling used cars in my neighborhood under another name. :wink:
Aut Pax Aut Bellum
Lee-online

Post by Lee-online »

:pop:

We shall see but I don't have any high expectations. :bonk:
Kollaa kestää
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

Dang it I knew this would happen when I really don't need anymore Daisy Air Rifles that are refurbed! :o I still remember the chrome Classics and I will not forget no matter how much crap they print for ingestion I refuse to swallow it! :big shock: Bill
catcracker

Post by catcracker »

I have noticed a lot of WZ48s coming in lately. I purchased 3 just last week. Posting to follow. If someone found a stash of them somewhere overseas, Classic may have gotten a hold of some.
rakysk

Post by rakysk »

catcracker wrote:I have noticed a lot of WZ48s coming in lately. I purchased 3 just last week. Posting to follow. If someone found a stash of them somewhere overseas, Classic may have gotten a hold of some.
Did you purchase them online or locally?
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

zeebill wrote:Dang it I knew this would happen when I really don't need anymore Daisy Air Rifles that are refurbed!

Bill, we all know you hate refurbished Mosins....you hate all refurb's and you have said that many times before,we get it....... :roll:
zeebill wrote:I still remember the chrome Classics and I will not forget no matter how much crap they print for ingestion I refuse to swallow it! :big shock: Bill
I believe the owners of Classic are different owners then those that were selling the "chrome Mosins". Ben Keziah sold out in 2009 and the chrome Mosins stopped with the new owners. You can't blame the new owners for what the old one did. :roll:

Big 5 sporting goods (out here) has been selling M48's. And when they (big 5) sells something, that means that there are a lot of them out there for sale (like Mosins used to be). Who knows what they have. But as I said, they must have a pretty good line on them. I'm not sure if that is the same thing Classic is selling...We'll see........D
bunkysdad
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bunkysdad »

I can't imagine all the hoopla being over a bunch of 22 single shot rifles. Maybe it will be.
zeebill

Post by zeebill »

bunkysdad wrote:I can't imagine all the hoopla being over a bunch of 22 single shot rifles. Maybe it will be.
Check the used car section of the paper if you don't believe they make a lot of hoopla about nothing new or unusual! :lol: Refurbed cars with guarantee's too! They are all forced matched too most times! :lol: They are shiny and new looking too, maybe that is why people buy them so easily? Does that make a junkyard the same as our safes? Have to get a ruling on that from JYD I guess. Bill
Rongo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rongo »

racerguy00 wrote:I will make a prediction. Refurb 91/30s for $190 or refurb m44s for $250. :?:
Aim has their m44s at $270? IIRC.... Sub $200 91/30s is still a fair price for what you get.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it". Mark Twain

"Dang that entropy"
catcracker

Post by catcracker »

rakysk wrote:
catcracker wrote:I have noticed a lot of WZ48s coming in lately. I purchased 3 just last week. Posting to follow. If someone found a stash of them somewhere overseas, Classic may have gotten a hold of some.
Did you purchase them online or locally?
Yes, they were a local purchase from a 3 store chain here in Columbus, Ohio. Payday tomorrow. I may check a second location and pick up one more.
Nuclear_Inc

Post by Nuclear_Inc »

Classic just listed thier mosins for $189.99.
Silk#2

Post by Silk#2 »

The 8
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

Those are Ukrainian rifles. They come in crates and not touched by Tulsky or Molot and hand boxed.

Maybe Ukraine is shipping again?.....D

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Looks like these came through Stacy at PW Arms. Darryl he says in the video these were a shipment that was started before the Ukrainian crisis. My buddy told me that most Ukrainian sales are at a stand still now. Sam at SGAmmo said the Ukrainian factory that was making some of the Wolf stuff that's been coming in was seized by rebels also. They're all in the same area I believe.
Last edited by WeldonHunter on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cjsimoh

Post by cjsimoh »

To buy, or not to buy,... that is the question. I've been yearning for a "new" 91/30 referb to inspect and clean up and shoot, but, I have my funds earmarked for other items. Do I buy one of these and put off the other items, hoping that there will be more 91/30s available in the near future for prices like (or lower than) these, or do I buy one now? Decisions, decisions... :?
thughes

Post by thughes »

cjsimoh wrote:To buy, or not to buy,... that is the question. I've been yearning for a "new" 91/30 referb to inspect and clean up and shoot, but, I have my funds earmarked for other items. Do I buy one of these and put off the other items, hoping that there will be more 91/30s available in the near future for prices like (or lower than) these, or do I buy one now? Decisions, decisions... :?
Same quandry here. These things at classic are starting at $190 for plain jane 91/30's and Samco has bent-bolt ex-snipers starting at $200. I'm thinking I'll grab an ex-sniper from Sam and let the unwashed masses have the Classic guns. I've already got a safe full of garden variety 91/30's.