Armalite AR10a4cbs

Everything Semi and Automatic is discussed here. Can be Military or civilian.
AK's, AR's, FN, VZ, FAL, and so on. (Post WWII)

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus handguns or discussions on altering in this forum (On Military firearms only). Please read the rules at the top of each forum.
fintowin

Armalite AR10a4cbs

Post by fintowin »

I happened to notice this one on GB in its last 2 hrs. Seemed to be a good value so I bid and won. I contacted Armalite about it because I could not find any info on the AR-10A4cbs. Turns out it was a limited run in the late 90's early 2000's. It has a triple lapped match grade SS barrel. This one was made in 1999. Seller claims its unfired. Can't wait to get it home and get into the break in procedure.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =474728426
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."
-George Washington
millman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Armalite AR10a4cbs

Post by millman »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: That looks like a beast.
“Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell, English novelist, essayist, and critic, 1903-1950

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

Ive got one of those. Same barrel but free floated. Its a pretty healthy rifle. Lol. Thats bottom dollar cheap. Nice buy.
fintowin

Post by fintowin »

I think I am going to free float this one. I like the plain aluminum tube they put on the ar10t.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."
-George Washington
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

fintowin wrote:I think I am going to free float this one. I like the plain aluminum tube they put on the ar10t.
Thats what I have. I prefer a free float rail but the tube works just fine. Lol