tommy gun

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
Dan4good

tommy gun

Post by Dan4good »

hey guys looking for a tommy gun on the cheap like the volunteer enterprise commando but striking out where can a guy find one of these supposedly there online for around $550??
Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Re: tommy gun

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

You want a Thompson sub machine gun for $550? So do I but I fear we will just have to keep on wishing.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Dan4good

Post by Dan4good »

seriously the volunteer commando are that price because they arent any good but i cant find one in stock or even on gunbroker
Lee-online

Post by Lee-online »

A local shop has a real one with drum mag, price tag is $25,000. :thumbsup:
Kollaa kestää
Greasemonkey

Post by Greasemonkey »

A whole Thompson for 550, a 100 rd drum for mine is $577 :big shock:

I ran across one a while back, a Commando something, I was told it was a jam-a-matic, every shot, it jammed, but someone bought it last I heard.
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
clayshooter2

Post by clayshooter2 »

Racerguy00, do you know how much the one you shot with the Type 96 light machine gun ended up selling for?
Dan4good

Post by Dan4good »

Greasemonkey wrote:A whole Thompson for 550, a 100 rd drum for mine is $577 :big shock:

I ran across one a while back, a Commando something, I was told it was a jam-a-matic, every shot, it jammed, but someone bought it last I heard.
yes the commando where are these ive searched and failed to find