FYI: Topic "RED"RIFLE RESEARCH

"Collectors Forum" - All Mosin Nagant are discussed here. Also the Russian and "Finnish capture" SVT38 and SVT40. This is an excellent place for new Mosin owners to ask questions. We have some of the best experts here looking forward to your questions. If you post a Mosin sniper rifle here, we may or may not move it to the sniper forum.

Preservation forum, please no altered military surplus rifles or discussions on altering in this forum. No sportsters. Please read the rules at the top of each forum
desertgunner

FYI: Topic "RED"RIFLE RESEARCH

Post by desertgunner »

Gentlemen,

I know there are a lot of you out there waiting for me to come up with a result and theory, whatsoever possible and logical.

However, researching the web today, I found another source of info directly hitting "RED" rifles, and I have to integrate that info into our findings before today.
I had about 50 rifles to talk about, and now this number has about doubled......changing the percentages to a higher level, but not changing the theory.

So this is a set-back of 1 week, before I can come up with the researched facts.

Please only respond to this thread if you have additional info I might need. I can always add another "RED" rifle onto my list.

I am on vacation mid of May, that will be the time when the statistics will be posted in the next topic.
"FOR WE ARE MANY"
An armed Public consists of Citizens, an unarmed Public consists of Subjects!
musketjon

Re: FYI: Topic "RED"RIFLE RESEARCH

Post by musketjon »

DG,
What kind of info are you seeking?
Jon