CURRENT AMMO PRICES --- CHECK HERE FIRST!!

Reloading and any ammunition discussions are here.
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

CURRENT AMMO PRICES --- CHECK HERE FIRST!!

Post by Darryl »

This service is brought to you by http://www.gun-deals.com

All Ammo Deals Here http://gun-deals.com/ammo

UP To Date Ammo Prices Below
Every time you open this page the most recent prices for ammo will appear in the charts below. (auto updates)

Rifle Ammo:

.17 hmr

.223 / 5.56

30-06 Springfield

.308 762x51

5.45 x 39

7.5 Swiss

7.5 French

7.62 x 39

7.62 x 54r

8mm Mauser

Handgun Ammo:

.22 LR

7.62 Tok (7.62x25)

7.62 nagant (7.62x38)

9mm Luger

9mm x 18 Mak

.45 ACP

If there are other cals you would like to see, Please send me a PM

Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Re: Current Ammo Prices

Post by Darryl »

This thread is now open for requests for additional ammo cal.

If I don't see your caliber, PM me and let me know.

Please only post calibers you would like to see. Not other ammo deals on the internet.

Dolk

PS: This service is brought to you by Weldon Hunter.
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

dolk wrote:This thread is now open for comments and requests for additional ammo cal.

If I don't answer here or fill your request, give me a kick in the pant (PM). Sometimes I get busy! :bwink:

Dolk

PS: This service is brought to you by Weldon Hunter.
Very cool. I'll do my best to keep the lists up to date and if anyone has any questions about gun-deals I'm the one to ask.

Mike
nmcqueen469

Post by nmcqueen469 »

Awesome thread idea!

Post by 7.62 »

wish i could get 7.62x54r sent to me from over there $245 for a spam can her in aussie.
drabnor

Post by drabnor »

Can I get .45 ACP added if its not too much trouble?
a few old Russian bolt actions
Darryl
Sniper Expert
Sniper Expert

Post by Darryl »

drabnor wrote:Can I get .45 ACP added if its not too much trouble?
Done
BoyScout91

Post by BoyScout91 »

This is a great thread and I am really happy about finding these lower prices than what I have been paying.

BUT these prices does NOT include shipping so not as much of a great deal as I thought at first but still a good deal.

Thanks
WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

BoyScout91 wrote:This is a great thread and I am really happy about finding these lower prices than what I have been paying.

BUT these prices does NOT include shipping so not as much of a great deal as I thought at first but still a good deal.

Thanks
If you go here http://gun-deals.com/ammo put in your zipcode and choose a caliber, the charts have shipping estimates. Keep in mind these are only estimates and you need to check the vendor selling the ammo for exact shipping prices. It's just to give you an idea. Some vendors have flatrate shipping and that's noted in the shipping column by a notepad with a pencil. Some vendors have free shipping and that's noted also. Note: Free shipping is usually not free but included and is stated as free purely as a marketing tool. But that's the beauty of having a chart to compare others like it to. Also if you click the descriptions in the left column it takes you to that deals page with user comments and a history of that deal as well as price changes some going back many years. That page has a "visit deal" button that takes you to that deal on the vendors site.

One other thing that is helpful is if you register as a user and go to preferences you can check off ammo you like and what price range you are interested in and when another user submits a new deal for what you've choosen you'll get an email alert about it. No spam is sent either. Just an alert for the new deal.
Jolly Green Chopper

Post by Jolly Green Chopper »

Thanks for your help with ammo Weldon. I have bought several different types of 7.62X54R in the last few months. I am thinking about buying the Russian made 7.62X54R, 148 Gr. lead core non-reloadable in the lead tins 880 to a wooden case made in the 46to 50's that don't need an opener for $119.50. I have not tried this ammo yet and since it is older than what I have tried before I wanted to ask if anyone has tried it out and what they think about it. The price is the lowest listed. I recently got some Russian and Bulgarian at $135.00 per 880 which worked out OK in my Mosin-Nagants. I also wanted to ask about the 182 gr.bullets that are also available .Thanks for the help, JGC
MeatMarket

Post by MeatMarket »

Can we get 30-06?
I believe in the right to arm bears.
DonP1255

Post by DonP1255 »

Can you check on some 9x18 if not to much trouble, Thanks
desertgunner

Post by desertgunner »

:D Jolly Green Chopper :D

I bought a can of these 182gr Yellow Tips I believe from J&G in a soldered tin can, easy to open. They are Russian marked 188 Novosibirsk, no year on ammo in paper wrap , the year was not clearly readableon tin box, but seemed to be 60 or 69. 100 fired from 300, no FTF or FTE, no crack, no hanger. Just bang!
With a little more kick, but pretty straight on 150 to 300m, check the 54R Forum for the different trajectory compared to the silver tip LPS.
With all the sh.. going on in DC, I am going to stock a crate of these onto my stash.
"FOR WE ARE MANY"
An armed Public consists of Citizens, an unarmed Public consists of Subjects!
hoshow

Post by hoshow »

Thank you! Great thread idea! Very helpful. Any chance getting 7.62x39 prices?

For anyone who lives in Northern or central New York- Herb Phillipsons has the 440 round spam cans of 7.62x54R on sale once a month or so for $89.99. A good deal when you factor in the shipping costs for ordering online.
Buy the truth, and do not sell it,
Also wisdom and instruction and understanding.
Proverbs 23:23
kujuak

Post by kujuak »

308 prices??
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

I just did some comparison of .22lr ammunition. I got a good deal (at least at today's prices) Always check the shipping, one good price I found was charging $50 to ship two bricks of ammunition
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Junk Yard Dog
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Post by Junk Yard Dog »

Fifty bucks! That's more than I paid to ship the last 150 pounds of lead.
Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.
Theodore Roosevelt
Ironnewt

Post by Ironnewt »

Junk Yard Dog wrote:Fifty bucks! That's more than I paid to ship the last 150 pounds of lead.
Even though the price on the match ammunition wasn't bad I was not going to pay that much to have it shipped.
Damn, I'll bet that's going to leave a mark! Probably hurt too!
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."

"When I die, I want to be facing my enemies surrounded by their dead bodies and piles of spent brass"
"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

sbaker5

Post by sbaker5 »

9mm?
boltaction

Post by boltaction »

Hello, Dolk, Great post.. Yes,guys and gals; shipping cost can kill a good deal. Another site for latest prices, even reloading components is GunBot.net Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here, by saying that.